Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
(please excuse the growing materialistic stuff that I lusts for)
11) Jimmy Choo bag (to get this bag: must sell one of my kidneys)
12) A journal. (from Powerbooks P720 I think) While others would want Starbucks and Belle de Jour, I've always wanted this journal ever since last year but since the Kory (thrifty-ness) in me got in the way and since JID gave a BDJ, I almost forgot about it... until i saw it again this year...
Could it really change my life? :)
13) a pet. Which I am still deciding if I am up to it ( meaning: if I can take care of it!)
14) Surfing/Wakeboarding (but PL and I would be going to Camsur next week, so consider this out of the list (except for the surfing) Yahoo! :)))
15) a food trip. (Just invite me, I'd gladly join you)
and the list keeps on growing.....
Monday, November 9, 2009
For some really good reasons of course.
Our telephone phone line got busted and so did our internet followed after a few days. Its been almost 2 weeks now!
PLDT customer service is pretty lousy, i must say. I'm so pissed at their technical support reps.
Now, I depend on my SMART Bro kit for the meanwhile.
But beside that, everything else is okay...
in fact, I think Christmas just came early for me.. :))
This week and next week will be very very hectic! (for good reasons, of course)
I just wish for some few more things to make me truly feel the Christmas cheer:
* colder weather
* Chirstmas decos and lights in the streets
*Movies: The Christmas carol, Ninja Assasin, Paranormal Activity
* parties-- food and freebies! HAHA
Oh I can't wait for next week!