Hello again! Since I'm in the mood for cooking and sharing to you my chicken recipes. Here is another Malusog, Masustansya at Kayang-Kaya ( hearty, healthy and easy to do) chicken meal I somehow invented- My Magnolia Bourbon Chicken Pasta!
So for the Ingredients:
1. 3 tbsp chopped Parsley
2. 1tsp lemon zest
3. ½ cup chopped scallions
4. 2 cups chopped onion
5. 2 tbsp Lemon juice
6. 1 whole garlic bulb chopped
7. ½ cup butter
8. 4 to 6 tablespoons Bourbon whiskey (You may use any type of whiskey if bourbon is unavailable.)
9. 1 tablespoon sugar, or more
10.1 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
12. 2 tsp. Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
13. 2 tsp Garlic Powder
3. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a sauté pan. Cook the onion for 5 minutes. Add the chicken stock, ketchup, scallions and sugar. Bring to a boil then add the Bourbon whiskey, lemon juice and lemon zest.
This is another version how you can cook your chicken in a not so usual way! I know it has Bourbon whisky in this recipe but whisky once cook looses its alcohol content and what it usually leave is its sweet and tangy taste. I think this is my version of an adult Chicken and pasta meal. I love the versatility my PFMC ingredients and that I can whip up many dishes from the many variants of Purefood/Magnolia Items in my pantry!
So I hope you enjoy this unique Chicken recipe! :)