Do you have items you used to love but now had been lying around the house and becomes a clutter in your life? You might want to think about giving those preloved items a new home and a new owner to take care and value these items.
So I tried to scour my things for 4 things I wanted to sell. I have so many stuff I want to sell! Sometimes, "nanghihinayang" ako because I barely use these stuff and that I know selling them to someone who can value and use them to their maximum use would give the value of these item become more personal and as they say:"a well-used and well-loved item" run for the money.
So you might ask? Where now can I sell my preloved item?? Well, the best way is to sell them online thru OLX.ph !
It's so easy to use! Just register. Post. and Sell! That easy!
Wanna see what I am planning to sell? You might want to get these.. :)
1. Double heart Costume jewelry earring (Selling it approx ~ 300pesos)
this piece of jewelry came from the 60's. One of mom's heirloom gifts. Although its not of any value (read: expensive jewelry), Costume jewelries were the raves back then and its coming back in style! Believe me, its a beautiful piece. Imagine wearing it in a party with a black dress on. No need for any other jewelry anymore. :)
2.Pocketbooks and more Pocketbooks! (approx selling from 100-200 pesos)
I don't know anyone who doesn't love the feel of leafing through books! I fell in love with books at an early age. It expanded my horizon and broaden my imaginations thru leaps and bounds. Since my room is almost full to more than a thousand books, I decided to give some of my books their new home. These were really loved. From young adult, romance, historical romance, sci-fi, biographies, travel books. I've read so many books that I think anyone who wanted to give these books a new home will find something here to take home. :)
3. NIKON D40 complete set with 18-5mm lens and 1GB sd card (price to follow)
This one was special. I won it in one raffle draw that I never ever ever had expected! Brand new and fresh out of the box, this Nikon D40 is a good start up camera who wants to shift to SLR camera from their point and shoot camera. Here are it's key features:
- 6 megapixel DX format CCD (1.5x FOV crop, as D50)
- Nikon Image processing engine (as D80 / D200)
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II, 420 pixel sensor (as D80 / D50)
- New Multi-CAM530 three area AF sensor
- ISO sensitivity range 200 - 1600 plus HI 1 (3200 equiv.)
- Custom Auto ISO (selectable maximum ISO, minimum shutter speed)
- 2.5 fps continuous shooting (as D50), unlimited in JPEG
- No status LCD, new LCD monitor based status / settings screens
- Help suggestions on LCD monitor (eg. scene too dark, try using flash)
- Large 2.5" 230,000 pixel LCD monitor
- Bigger viewfinder view (x0.8 magnification, 95% coverage)
- Short shutter lag and viewfinder blackout
- Support for SDHC (SD cards over 2 GB in capacity)
- In-camera retouching
- D-Lighting (shadow / highlight enhancement)
- Red-eye reduction
- Filter effects
- Small picture
- Image overlay
- USB 2.0 with PTP and Mass Storage device support
- Very compact, light body (smaller, lighter than D50)
- Improved menu user interface (as D80 / D200)
- New EN-EL9 Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V, 1000 mAh)
- New 'Version II' AF-S DX 18-55 mm kit lens
4. Michael Kors Chronograph watch ( approx~ 4000pesos)
I love men's watch. Big,bulky, and aesthetically beautiful, men's watch have been part of my watch collection. One piece I'm planning to sell is this Michael Kors Men Chronograph watch I got recently from a friend. It comes with a rubber strap and it's such easy to pair with any outfit! I think this will be a good buy at 4k pesos right? :)
So fancy buying anything from my stash?
Head on to olx.ph and check these items now!
Because with OLX.PH, yesssss, yaman!