Saturday, July 26, 2014

#MyAirbnbBucketList Dream Getaway!

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to be allowed by my parents to visit the one country I've been really meaning to visit-JAPAN!!!

Japan had always been that one country in Asia that seems so close yet so far in my perspective since (a) the visa requirement (b) the ticket price (c) the hotel costs (d) the language barrier makes traveling to Japan seem farfetched and I always ended booking somewhere more "travel-friendly".

But somehow things fell into places. Got a cheap plane ticket, visa somehow got released 2 days before my flight date (!!) and the hotels and itinerary we somehow planned when we got to Japan.
Hello OSAKA!

Getting lost in their train stations! 


Eating all the gyoza and ramen I can eat!!

Mt. Fuji showing up!

I was there just in time for the Sakura bloom!

I had the best time in Japan! But I had so much regrets!! 5 days is definitely enough to go around Japan! I was only able visit Osaka and Tokyo! I barely even scratch the surface of how many things you can do and eat and see around JAPAN!!! THOSE REGRETS have been haunting me for months!

So if I could think my dream getaway- it'll definitely be JAPAN! I have so much to try, so much more to eat and the shopping!!! I can't even start on a proper list of things to do but these definitely are the ones on top of my head:
  • EAT kobe beef!
  • Climb Mt. Fuji!
  • try their tea ceremony!
  • stock up on make-ups and random finds!
  • visit Tori Path at Fushimi Inari Shrine Temple
  • Feed deers
  • Visit Nagoya!
  • Try a Sento (communal bath)
  • Visit Todaji Temple!
  • Shop Shop Shop!
  • EAT at Shinsaibashi
  • Visit Osaka Castle Park
  • Visit Universal Studio Japan
  • and so much more!!!
With so much things in mind and thinking of staying more than 2 weeks in my next travel to Japan. I am hoping to save up for my plane ticket, place to stay and allowance. Need to look for decent deals in the next few months for the plane ticket and place to stay for a 2 week duration without hurting my budget! Luckily enough, I found a new site AIRBNB, which allows you to stay in unique homes and places around the city with the comfort of a home and without hurting your budget!!!  What more is that Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 192 countries” Isn't it amazing non?

Just look at these Japan Homes ready to be rented out! who doesn't want to live in these places?




So sign up now HERE.

and start dreaming your : #MyAirbnbBucketList


No comments: