Thursday, May 23, 2013

I wanna Grow old..



I wanna grow old with someone who'll wake up in the morning greet me, and make me coffee as we read the papers together,
I wanna grow old with someone who'll never forget to say "I love you" everyday,
I wanna grow old with someone who wouldn't see the flaws of my age or whatever figure I have but instead would love me as I am,
I wanna grow old with someone who continually would challenge me physically and mentally,
I wanna grow old with someone who loves a new adventure and travel to new places,
I wanna grow old with someone who will take care of our family and provide well,
I wanna grow old with someone who will continue to fascinate me everyday,
I wanna grow old with someone who'll never stop to see the joy in making me happy,
I wanna grow old with someone who knows what equality is in relationship,
I wanna grow old with someone who loves pets, beaches and small pleasures,
I wanna grow old with someone who will continue to surprise me with small gestures everyday,
I wanna grow old with someone who I can trust and who is faithful.
I wanna grow old with someone who is god-fearing.
I wanna grow old with someone who knows how to understand women's need.
I wanna grow old with someone who is passionate.
I wanna grow old with someone who has dreams and accomplishes them.
I wanna grow old with someone who I love, will serve and cherish.

No comments: