Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mac Archie's Girl Collection

There are few things I am willing to line up for. I must admit, I can be impatient at times ( and waiting in line is one thing I can be impatient about) but when I've learned that Mac was releasing an Archie collab collection.-I knew I just had to get some for me!


Archie's Girl Collection

Look at all those yummy pieces! Doesn't it speak all girly-girly? :) I especially love the lipsticks, Ronnie's eye shadow palette, Ronnie's nail polishes and even the brushes are just some the pieces I'm eyeing to get!



So when I learned that Mac was releasing the collection here in the Philippines, I knew I had to go and get some for my own stash! Imagine hauling my ass of my bed and heading to Shang Mall just to be in time for the 10 am release. I even had an exam the next day so I had to bring my reviewers as well (hihihi..). Here are some of the photos of the event:

Collection love!

Betty and Ronnie!


Look at all the people waiting 10 am in the morning!!


(L-R) Daddy's little Girl, Betty's Bright, Ronnie's Red
(please excuse my transes from appearing.. was studying lol lol lol) :)
Happy Stash!!

Wearing Ronnie's Daddy's little Girl :)
I'm a happy child! :)

No comments: