Wednesday, June 12, 2013

the 2013 goals: (UPDATE)

2012 had been a trying year. Full of memories and definitely one for the books. This year, my 2013, I am going to dream big, push myself to the limit and be bolder. So these are going to be my goals:


  • pass all my subjects
  • travel to a new country
  • do an extreme sport (skydiving before hitting 25)
  • lose 15 lbs in 3 months and maintain it
  • save up
  • use my savings for capital in a business
  • enroll myself in cooking class
  • enroll myself in makeup class
  • join medical missions
  • learn to love again
  • organize my books
  • learn something new
  • travel more
  • learn new sport
  • climb a mountain
  • wakeboard again
  • do something extraordinary
  • witness a miracle
  • grow my hair long
  • or maybe cut it short
  • take care of myself more
  • invest on something. :)

that's it, so far! :)

No comments: