Saturday, September 29, 2012

The best liar in the world

Truth is, I am trying to be okay...
Truth is, I am trying to move on..
Truth is, I want to forget everything that happened..
Truth is, I say everything is fine.
And truth is, I am okay..

But who am I lying to?

Just me I guess..

I am trying to let myself believe I am okay, when it's not.. Far from being okay, far from being happy..

How many more days of like this?
How many more sad days?
How many more hurtful memories? And sadness. And aches. And the feeling of being unworthy.

Everything seems wrong.
I hate everything I am feeling right now.
I don't want to go out anymore. I don't wanna see anyone I know. I just wanna hide from the world, lick my wounds, recoup, and somehow be a better person from all of these brouhaha.

Truth is, I got hurt from trusting.
Truth is, I got used.
Truth is, I'm tired.
Truth is, I no longer feel happy.
Truth is, I got played.
Truth is, I am angry.
Truth is, I wish I never have met you.

I am a bad person.
I am unworthy.
I am sad.
I am unloved.

But I'll be okay, right?
Because I am the best liar in the world.

Aren't you a good liar too?

No comments: