Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hong Kong on my mind

Escaped a few days to Hong Kong with the fam last weekend! I just love how accessible Hong Kong is from the Philippines! A plane ride only takes an hour and air tickets are just getting cheaper and cheaper! I've been stressed these past few days and this trip was really something I really looked forward to.. So lemme just share bits and pieces of what I did/saw/ate in HK. :))


  
Arrived in HK

                       
Ate at Crystal Jade at the Airport

Buying our bus tickets!

Bus rides usually takes an hour from the airport to the city! Sleeping cousin and brother!

Stayed at City Garden Hotel , North Point! 

Took the tram from North Point to Causeway Bay (only 2.30 HKD!)


I always am fascinated with this mode of transpo whenever I'm in Hong kong!

ah, the familiar places and so huge crowd!

Went toTime Square,Causeway

Saw this amazing 3-meters tall painted art canvas on painted on stacked books!


saw, a couple of Brit guards walking, 

I guess for the Olympics promotion happening at the Time Square area

did a lot of walking and MTR transfers and commutes! I'm still amazed at their MTR,I swear you can just go anywhere in HK with it and supppppper galing ng system nila!


me, mom and my sister

and my HK trip will never be complete without a visit in my fave shops!! 

COTTON ON!


H and M!!

LOVE! it was on sale when we were there! :)



Only in Hong Kong! 888ml coke!
Only in Hong Kong! Bigger Yakults!

Mrs. Fields! More choices!!

wasabi sauce for my Mcdo Chicken nuggets

Mc Grilled Chicken burger


Iced Mocha and a tea that I can't remember the name of!

Walking at the alleys of HK!


grabbing late dinner at 11 pm!


cute cuff links!

my cute Ipad case!
IKEA's Dark chocolate bar for only (10HKD!) cheap!

a HK aiport must! Popeyes!!

yum!!

I definitely need trips like this again to keep me sane from med school!

till the next post!





5 comments:

miscarmen said...

I just wanted to say... I was in HK the same as you! Haha. I just thought that was kind of cool. :)

By the way, I love the MTR too.

jamie said...

oh my! I wished I knew carmen!! so atleast we could've met!! I love their MTR too! :)

JASMINE MARIE SINGSON said...

Hi, can i know where did you buy your ipad cover in hk? We'll be there nextweek :) tnx

JASMINE MARIE SINGSON said...

Hi, may i know ehre in hk did you buy your ipad cover? Tnx!!

jamie said...

Hi jasmine! bought my cover at Mongkok Night Market.. There's quite a lot to choose from! Have fun at HK! :)