Sunday, June 17, 2012

Where to Stay in Korea: Holiday Inn Alpensia Town

I totally forgot about my Korea trip and the things I have yet to write about it! Like this one:

One of the best place we stayed in Korea was this hotel in Pyeongchang- Holiday Inn Alpensia! The resort is 3.5hr drive from Incheon International Airport and 2 Hrs from Gimpo International Airport in Seoul.


The town is supposedly was "made"  and is gearing up for the 2018 Winter Olympics which will be held in South Korea and this place was covered with convention centers, Ski resorts, Gyms and all those rustic alpine design hotels! Seriously pretty and with the cold weather, everything was just perfect! Sadly, it was Autumn when we went and just imagine if it was already winter!!! 

Early morning!

In front of our Hotel, Holiday Inn with 550+ rooms available! BIG!!!






The view of the town

Holiday Inn Front door at 8am! 

Our Room:
 Our room was the standard size with two single beds and a balcony overlooking the front of the hotel. the whole hotel have free wi-fi and it was quite fast! 

I had a good sleep in this bed!

the loo

and my favorite rainshower head!!! :)

all the electronics? Samsung of course!

The Buffet:

Guest can enjoy complimentary breakfast when you stay at Holiday Inn and I just love the breakfast buffet since I'm at a different country which only means that I get to try what Koreans have for their breakfast! Oh, and did I say, I love buffets?
cereals!


Entries




Korean loves their rice cooker!


 Pastries!

 Drink selection!

 Kimchis!!
 More Kimchis!

 Fruits! The tour guide told us that fruits in Autumn in Korea are more expensive and thus fewer selection but nonetheless, I love the pineapples!

and my favoriiiiiiiite!!! BACONS! mmmm!


Sea Weeds!!

We only stayed one night since we had to leave for our other pit stops in our itineraries. That day, we have to go to Everland amusement park. I truly love Alpensia Town and seeing endless Mountains and colorful trees makes you think of those Koreanovelas you only get to see on TV!



I hope to go back someday! 2018 maybe? WINTER OLYMPICS!!! :)

No comments: