Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Lash Bar experience

I've always wanted to try eyelash extension for myself but always forgotten about it because it wasn't really necessarily the first thing I had in my mind of my to do list. But finally, I did. 

Luckily, I saw a promo e-coupon from Cleverbuy (now down due to some malicious transactions but I guess I was really lucky since I was able to redeem mine) which I only had to pay for P400  for an P800 worth of service from The Lash Bar.



Service and prices are as follow:



Before going to their salon, I had to call in and asked to booked me a slot. Since it was my first time for this kind of service, I didn't know the differences between the pristine,prime and elite. I just asked the lady who did my extensions to choose for me. She chose prime and then I just decided the length of the eyelashes, varying from short, medium and long.

this was my before:

The whole session took almost an hour where you are seated comfortably in a lazy boy chair and the lady would ask you to close your eyes the whole time. Believe me it was hard and I kept trying to open my eyes but she somehow placed some tape that stops me from doing so. 

Sorry didn't have any decent photos of the whole service process except this one (and pls excuse the face!)

after an hour, this is the result:

Fuller lashes!!


But believe me, the first few hours hurt my eyes since the glue was getting to my eyes. No washing for the first 12 hours, no rubbing, mascaras are also not allowed and my server told me that they lasts for 3-6 weeks tops!


Retouch are also advisable to maintain the looks of your extensions (for P250)

I must say, a lot of people noticed how "made up" I looked when to think I only had extensions on! Saves you time curling your lashies and definitely gives your eyes that extra oomph!

I was definitely satisfied with my extensions but I'm still weighing in if I would have it again sometime soon.. I can be careless when rubbing my eyes and taking care of the eyelash extensions can be a bummer at times since you had to be more careful when washing your face. But it definitely looks pretty huh? So this is practically a question of vanity! hahaha.. Maybe I'll do it again soon! :)


The Lash Bar
Podium Mall
Basement 1 Block 22-23
ADB avenue,pasig city

No comments: