Monday, January 2, 2012

2012: GOALS

I'm gonna start another year with new set of goals, new perspectives and a LOT more to do. Here are my goals for 2012 (in no particular order since I'm just scribbling):

  • do something fun.
  • do something new
  • pass this semester
  • smile more.
  • be more approachable,happy, good vibe-y, enthusiastic and for the negas, well, learn to kill them with kindness. :)
  • appreciate life more
  • save more
  • travel more
  • visit a new country
  • reconnect with God
  • lose weight and go 3 dress size down
  • simplify life
  • buy heels and learn how to use them!
  • sleep early
  • fall in love
  • look for a new pet
  • learn new hobby
  • learn to cook new dishes
  • be more organize
  • color my hair red
  • lessen impulsive buying
  • be more financially mature.
  • learn to invest
  • learn something new
  • go back to flag football
  • go back to frisbee
  • learn new sport
  • join new org
  • meet more people
  • reconnect with old friends
  • add new items for my collection (watches and books)
  • be happy;
  • and be less stressed with stuff
  • travel alone
  • fill up 2 piggy bank
  • blog more
  • less FB
  • learn to forgive and let go.
  • organize my series files
  • and my photo files
  • learn new sport
  • say sorry and thank you more.
  • study harder!
  • and be grateful. :)
( i think these are realistic enough :))

2012- I'll make you my YEAR!

No comments: