Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 things I love!


Here are some things I just love and are now staples in my vanity:

Nivea Cleansing Make up remover

It can be both a facial cleanser and a make up remover! Neat! and what's best about it, it doesn't hurt your eyes when the liquid gets into your eyes. Fragrance free, alcohol free and colourant free. Worth the buy! :)

Maybelline Eye Liner

I barely use make-up besides concealer and mascara but then I discovered this eyeliner. Easy to use and amazing results. I just love how it makes my eyes more "alive". Got it with a cheap price as well since Maybelline usually offers promo 20-50% off discount from their products from time to time. Got this I think at 30% off! :)

Dove Soap and Container

How cute is this! The container just look like the soap itself. It's nice for travelling or even house use. I love Dove and this container comes free when you buy 2 dove soap. (check the grocery) :)


No comments: