Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas came early.

I know, I know I haven't been updating my blog yet again.

For some really good reasons of course.

Our telephone phone line got busted and so did our internet followed after a few days. Its been almost 2 weeks now!

PLDT customer service is pretty lousy, i must say. I'm so pissed at their technical support reps.

Now, I depend on my SMART Bro kit for the meanwhile.

****

But beside that, everything else is okay...

in fact, I think Christmas just came early for me.. :))

This week and next week will be very very hectic! (for good reasons, of course)

I just wish for some few more things to make me truly feel the Christmas cheer:

* colder weather
* Chirstmas decos and lights in the streets
*longer nights
*Movies: The Christmas carol, Ninja Assasin, Paranormal Activity
* parties-- food and freebies! HAHA



Oh I can't wait for next week!

No comments: