Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taiwan Tour

So let me share my Taiwan tour thru photos!



look whats playing in the China Airline.. :) Khalil fong! lub lub lub..



Arrival in Taiwan..
The whole Dynamic Group.. :)

my roomies in the first 4 days and last few days of the trip! best roomies!
room 1314 in Chien Tan


finally got a hand of KH's cd.. expensivo! but its okay... worth the buy!:)

due to H1N1 scare, we had to wear mask at some areas we've visited.

Cr/WC/ kubeta... haha just reminds me of China so much!

wala lang shot! haha fafa! lol. :D

Taiwan street is heavily populated with motor riding people. and ladies and gentlemen, this is how you ride the bike. :) hehe

Our iterinary- Where we traveled all around Taiwan... from North to East, West, South and Center of TWN.

did tourist-y thing! hehe.. Taipei 101.. The tallest building now, i think.

hehehe.. LOVE baliktad shot! :P
read the sign.. Kiss and Ride.. :)

spotted in Taipei Zoo... Horny Turtles! Must be the season for mating! :>
Suman keychain ewan..DIY stuff in Art class. :P


spotted in the night market, cute dog with panda bag! cuuute! there are so many cute dogs in TWN. haay.. i just wanna snatch one and bring one home.

bullet (?) train in Taiwan.. I'm not sure what they call this train.. but they say it was fast. I don't know. I was asleep all the way from point A to point B. hehe.



Ate my way through Taiwan.. :) haha..
will blog about my food trip in Taiwan next time..

waiting for the Sunrise... :) woke up 3:30 am, left the hotel then rode a train to catch the sunrise.. :>


our bus, our second home since most of our times were spent here when traveling.. Good memories!

since our travels were sometimes long, we watched movies! and I watched you changed my life and their 1st movie (forgot the title).. haha..
I said I would never watch these one. but I did. The first one was okay.. but didn't like the 2nd one. eeeei cheeeezy! :>
watched Chinese Opera.. I did liked it somehow. though I slept near the last part.. hehe
oh and it had subtitles- which is why I liked it.. :>
yes, its time to go to bed.. so I slept.


MRT vendo machine
where tickets are like coins! nice!
Got sheep encounter! wee.. :)
I was happy, I ran after them.. even if the meadow was full of their crap. and it rained.
baaaaaah!
more next time.. :>
toodles
J.

1 comment:

On said...

wow tooooooooo cute!!!

I love Panda... and just bought a Morn Creations Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Share with you the photos of my lovely panda tote bag tmr... hehe