Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Actually, I was back 3 days ago.. hahaha but after touching down in the Airport, I went straight to condo, left my luggage then went straight to Subic to join the NCLYA Summer Sportsfest. :)



So here are some of the first few things I've did after 3 weeks of hiatus in Taiwan..


received my fullybooked GC from accidentalteacher (Tnx teacher Ria!.. and yes, I will join your next contest!). I am thinking of using this GC to buy Outliers by Malcom Gladwell or maybe I should wait for the new release book of one of my fav authors, Lisa Kleypas, Blue-eyed devil to come to pinas. Anyway, I am in glee to get this GC since I am a bookwormy.. :) haha




Also got the fitflop I won for mother. :) tnx Fitflop.



Ate anything non-chinese food. 3 weeks in Taiwan, and I was sawa to am-beh, ma-hu, man pao, chicken nuggets, veggies, and other chinese cooked food. So we ate lunch somewhere more familiar, Teriyaki Boys, Japanese food, I miss!


And for dinner and next day breakfast, Jollibee! wahahaha. I miss filipino style Spag! :D yum. Ordered it for dinner and breakfast. hehe.



thats it.. now, I am back in Manila..
later.
J. :)









No comments: