Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My dog just won!

hahaha.. now this is really funny.. my dog just won in the contest "Marley and friends" held by Fullybooked..The contest was about sharing a photo/vid of your dog doing anything naughty,silly or just plain funny..





with other naughty doggies too!





































Although the prize isn't that much of a biggie, i am just super happy that my dog has won... hahaha... anyway, i won a "Marley and Me"goodie bag with tickets to the movie I think.. ( but I saw this movie nah.. though, slept after wathcing 3/4 of the movie.. since it was already 2am when i watched it..) so I should watch it again! :)
thanks Fully booked!
***

what a week this was!

Thank you whoever you are sending all this good stuff to me.. :)

got photos from fully booked. :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

sinong nanalo?
si hershey? hahaha
congrats sakanya. :P

jamie said...

hahahaha.. napakagaling na aso.. :)