Sunday, February 1, 2009

ANAK ng Tokwa!

damn it.. what a frustrating life this is...

haaay.. First, Roger just lose to Nadal.. and watching the game made me sad BIG time... plus he cried in the end which made me felt double sad.. damn it. :`C

At the awarding: Roger said ,sobbing: "Maybe I'll try later. God, it's killing me… (to Rafa) You deserved it. You played a fantastic final."

And at Rafa's speech: "Roger, sorry for today. I really know how you feel right now. Remember, you're a great champion, you're one of the best in history."


Damn it..

and this week worst news i've received: I am just 6 days old-er to even apply to the JAPANESE SCHOLARSHIP! damn it! why was I even born in March.. haay sad.. and this is really lame lame lame..nakakafrustrate!

Goodbye dreams. farewell to the possibility... :C


ugh..

Bwiset.

No comments: